SunnyholidaysVillas is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SunnyholidaysVillas may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 effective from May 24th 2016 (first release) resp. May 25th 2018 (revised release).
Based on the current spanish law, we are legally obligated to publish the following privace policy in the origiginal language:
SUNNYHOLIDAYS VILLAS, como responsable del fichero, pone en su conocimiento que sus datos recogidos en este formulario serán incluidos en un fichero automatizado para su tratamiento, encontrándose dicho fichero inscrito en el Registro de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
La finalidad del tratamiento es prestarle un servicio con garantías para poder informarle sobre los inmuebles y servicios que se ajusten a su interés, manifestado en el presente documento. Por la presente usted nos concede su autorización para remitirle dicha información a través de los siguientes medios que haya indicado. La empresa tratará estos datos con la máxima confidencialidad siendo el destinatario único y exclusivo de los mismos, y no efectuando cesiones o comunicaciones a terceros al margen de las requeridas necesariamente para la contratación de los servicios y las señaladas por la normativa vigente.
El firmante podrá ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición de acuerdo con la Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos ante SUNNYHOLIDAYS VILLAS, cuyos datos de contacto y domicilio en Partida Biasner 8B, Benissa 03720,privacy(at)sunnyholidaysvillas.com adjuntando fotocopia de su D.N.I. o documento identificativo sustitutorio.
Here is the english translation:
SUNNYHOLYDAYS VILLAS, is solely responsible for our customer database. We hereby inform you that your personal data is kept in a register, which is governed and protected by the Spanish Data Protection Register.
The purpose of data collection is to provide you with guaranteed service information regarding real estate and services based on your search criteria. You hereby authorize us to use the information provided by you for the purpose of providing you with the requested services. Our agency is the sole recipient of this information and committed to treat this data with the utmost confidentiality. We promise not to disclose information to third parties with the exception of the booking of services. Please note that this is within the applicable statutory standards.
The signatory is authorized, upon presentation of their identity card or other valid personal identification, his rights regarding access to their data, according to the Spanish Data Protection Act against SUNNY HOLIDAYS VILLAS, perceive.
Contact and headquarters of the Agency: Partida Biasner 8B, Benissa 03720, privacy(at)sunnyholidaysvillas.com
In addition, we want you to know how we care about your personal data:
Browsing our web site: What do we collect?
When you visit our website, our web server will collect the following data for statistical analysis:
- Browser: brand and version
- Other installed plug-ins of your browser (if applicable)
- Operating system and version of your computer
- Visited page(s)
- Referrer URL (the internet address you have visited before)
- IP-Address of your computer (anonymised)
- Time dand date of the request
- Error messages of the web server (if applicable)
We use Matomo, an open-source software package, for the analytics of our webserver usage. All collected data remain on our webserver and will not be shared with any other company. The data collected does not allow to track back a specific session to a single person. All data will only be used for internal quality checks and service enhancements.
If you don't want us to count your visit in our statistics, please click here to disable this feature. This will place a cookie on your computer which then inhibits all further countings.
If you want to use our services, we may collect the following information:
- requestor's name
- contact information including email address, phone number, and other address details
- other information to fulfill the requested services
- If you book a rental home, we are obliged to collect and send your passport data to the local government authorities for security reasons. We need to keep this data stored in our systems until up to 6 weeks after the end of your stay, then the data will be purged. For more information, please see Ley Orgánica 4/2015 de Protección de la Seguridad Ciudadana.
If you do not want to use the online forms and email contact possibilities for any reason, please write us to our postal address or send us a fax message.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use anonymised traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you want to contact us for an inquiry or a booking, coookies are mandantory for processing your request in our webserver. In this case please enable the cookie processing temporarily or contact us via phone or email.
Use of personal data submitted for inquiry or booking requests
If you submit data usingour web forms the data will only be used to follow up on your request, we will not give these data item to any third party.
If you decide to book a vacation home we need some additional data to proceed with the booking. This includes your name and residential address and the passport data of all companion travellers older than 16 years. Based on Spanish law all tenants need to be registered at the local government authority (usually Guardia Civil), and your landlord is required to record your passport data and deliver these to the local authorities. This is a similar procedure as the data collection done by hotels for years in several countries and will now be used for vacation homes as well. SunnyHolidayVillas has been authorized by the landlords to collect the data for futher processing as required by law.
To make the process of collecting data as simple as possible, SunnyHolidayVillas will collect the needed data before your arrival, the data will then be passed to the authorities after your arrival here in Spain.
Approximately six weeks after your dearture we will remove this data from our booking application.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you want to receive our regular newsletter, you need to sign up to our newsletter distribution list. This will be done using a "Double Opt-In" process: in the first step you need to sign up with a valid email address, and we'll send you a reply to this address asking for your confirmation for signing up. If you decide to accept you need to click on the provided link in this email, after that, you'll be added to the newsletter lsit. If we don't receive yor second confirmation within a specific timeframe the original request will be deleted, no further action the will follow.
- Usage of the newsletter data:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail (as you have declared in the sign-up request). We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you are not interested in any offers or other content, we will delete your contact address from our emailing list. In this case please send a email message to marketing(at)sunnyholidaysvillas.com or click on the "Unsubscribe" link which will be contained in each email we send to you.
In either case, we will not sell, trade or exchange your personal data to third parties without your written permission in any way. Period!
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All traffic from or to our webservers are encrypted using the https protocol.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Some service providers will gather data from your computer like IP address, browser brand and type etc. if their content will be shown through our website, i.e while displaying a map or a video link.
- This website uses Google Maps services to display the location of our rental houses. This information is only visible if you actively accept to use this service otherwise map informantion will not be available.
- Some of our pages contain links to videos hosted by YouTube. These videos are only visible if you actively accept to use this service otherwise the content will not be available.
- Our contact forms are protected against SPAM or other misuse activities using Google's reCAPTCHA service. If you do not accept the use of this service, forms cannot be sent.
More Information regarding Google`s privay policy could be found here: https://privacy.google.com/intl/en/your-data.html.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at marketing(at)sunnyholidaysvillas.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to privacy(at)sunnyholidaysvillas.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Notice: We have replaced the "@" sign in all email addresses with an "(at)" on this page to prevent misusage of these addresses by spam robots. If you wish to contact one of these addresses, please replace the "(at)" with "@" to ensure a correct email address.
Source: BusinessLink and own text sources.